P4 aims to be a private cemetery and country club. Membership requirements were developed to help weed out people who simply want to take advantage of the cemetery and country club perks. But we are still tiered to allow the community to qualify for membership.
If done properly, this should help to both promote community growth and stability while also preserving the present and past community.
QUICK MEMBERSHIP DETAILS:
P4 MEMBERSHIP IS DEPENDENT ON 5 FACTORS:
1. Ownership of A Grave Plot or Niche Within the Cemetery (NO P4 VOTE NEEDED IF PROOF IS PROVIDED)
2. Past or Present Ownership of Land, Residency or Employment Within 92268 For 1+ Year (NO P4 VOTE NEEDED IF CURRENT PROOF IS PROVIDED. P4 VOTE NEEDED IF PAST OWNERSHIP, RESIDENCY OR EMPLOYMENT IS IN QUESTION)
3. Family &/or Friends Are or Were P4 Members (NO P4 VOTE NEEDED IF PROOF IS PROVIDED)
4. Major Contribution to Pioneertown or the Morongo Basin (MAJORITY P4 VOTE NEEDED)
5. Major Contribution to P4 (MAJORITY P4 VOTE NEEDED)
You need to cover at least three of the five factors before being considered for membership. Membership Fees are based on how many of these factors you cover. If you cover all 5 factors, then you get free membership as a Lifetime Member. Memberships (excluding Lifetime Members) are for one year and must be renewed/approved by the P4 board of directors each year.
If you only cover 3-4 factors, then your membership benefits are slightly limited as compared to Lifetime Membership.
If You Cover:
1 Factor – You don’t get in.
2 Factors – You don’t get in.
3 Factors – You get in, but are limited to 5 guests per month. $1,5oo Annual Membership Fee.
4 Factors – You get in, but are limited to 1o guests per month. $6oo Annual Membership Fee
5 Factors – You get in for free with unlimited guest passes as a Lifetime Member.